Infiniti Mall’s – I am abled CSR Program
Infiniti Mall starting an initiative to give an opportunity to physically challenged to showcase their business plan & we will provide 6 months leasing space free of cost!
Physically/Mentally challenged who have relatively new business which is operated from home/online/high street market and who possess entrepreneurial skills residing in Mumbai, Thane, Navi Mumbai districts
1. Will invite entries through online registration by filling form & uploading business model.
2. Also through off line mode where they can submit entries at customer desk of Infiniti Mall Andheri & Malad.
3. Any quarry pertaining to “I am abled CSR Program” or for business model submission – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Categories for Participation
- Art & Craft
- Spa & Wellness
- Home Decor
- Food & Beverage: Cakes, Chocolates, Waffles, Milkshakes, juices, Indian sweets, Fast food snacks, pickle, papad and savouries, processed food items like jams and ketchups (any category without any use of gas)
- Any other category which is in align with Infiniti Mall standards & guidelines.
- After evaluating all the forms, an Infiniti Mall Management Team will decide 8 shortlisted applicants depending on their business idea/uniqueness/creativity of the product/service.
- The shortlisted participants will be informed through a personal call and e-mail for meeting with Infiniti Mall I AM ABLED Program team. The shortlisted participants will go through a round of Personal Interview with the jury members and showcase some of their products. Post which select participants will participate in a Cart Display/Sale for 15 days at Infiniti Mall. Winner for Kiosk will be chosen basis the sale, voting/support of In Mall customers and secret jury interview.
Past CSR Initiatives